Wednesday 13 April 2011

Russell Brand wants kids to have British accents

Russell Brand wants kids to have British accents
Russell Brand has admitted that he hopes to convince wife Katy Perry to raise their future family in the UK. The 36-year-old comedian said that when the time comes to start baby-making, he wants to make sure that his kids have British accents like himself. He told Seven, “I have a fear of hearing my American children speak to me in American accents. “I’m sure I can sell her Great Britain on some level. The Cotswolds – people seem to be up for that don’t they? Stonewalled cottage.” The former Lothario added that while being a husband has ’surprised’ him, he always wanted to end up settled. He added, “It’s been extraordinary. I’m still surprised by it – surprised that I’m here in Cologne to meet my wife, get to spend a couple of days with her. Ten years ago my life was so far away from this people just wouldn’t have said this would happen to me. “Except for me – I was the only person who thought it was possible. And much as I wanted to be successful, I wanted to have a partner and a family. There were long periods amid my single life where I’d think, ‘It’d be good to have a mate’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment