Thursday 14 April 2011

Jennifer Lopez Has Been Named The Most Beautiful Woman by People Magazine

Jennifer Lopez Has Been Named The Most Beautiful Woman by People Magazine
J.Lo named most beautiful woman of 2011!
With a hair a lion itself would envy and a broad smile, it’s no surprise Jennifer Lopez has been named one of the most beautiful woman of 2011 according to People. The 41-year-old American Idol judge is ahead of the list that include beauties like Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles. “It’s so crazy,” J.Lo said of the recognition. “Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored. I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I’m not 25!” And we too! I couldn’t agree more on this result. I know there a never-ending list of gorgeous women out there, but Jennifer she’s simply stunning. But although she’s a natural beauty, she invests on her looks. “The thing is, it’s part of my job,” she said, “I don’t want anybody thinking it’s easy. It does take time and it’s hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody’s friend!”With or without make-up J.Lo looks simly fabulous as no other. Well, Halle Berry is my second favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment