Thursday 14 April 2011

Adele Rolling Stone Magazine Cover “I Love Katy Perry’s Boobs!”

Adele Rolling Stone Magazine Cover

Katy Perry’s bust may have been too hot for Sesame Street, but the “California Gurl’s” infamous rack has become the object of affection for British songbird Adele.

Adele continues her quest for world domination in an interview with Rolling Stone’s April 15 “Best of Rock 2011″ issue. During the chat, the anything-but-bashful Adele confessed that she really likes seeing “Katy Perry’s boobs and bum.”

“I love seeing Lady Gaga’s boobs and bum and I love seeing Katy Perry’s boobs and bum. Love it. But that’s not what my music is about. I don’t make music for eyes. I make music for ears.”

The “Rolling In The Deep” singer insisted that any pop stars who flaunt their bodies should be applauded — but she’ll never become one of them. Adele also says that she is happy with her plus-sized figure because she doesn’t “like going to the gym.”

“Even if I had a really good figure, I don’t think I’d get my tits and ass out for no one.”

Adele On Stage Fright: “I’m scared of audiences…One show in Amsterdam, I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I’ve thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels, I projectile-vomited on someone,” she continued. “I just gotta bear it. But I don’t like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot.”

On Meeting Her Idol Beyonce: “I was about to meet Beyoncé and I had a full-blown anxiety attack. Then she popped in looking gorgeous, and said, ‘You’re amazing! When I listen to you I feel like I’m listening to God.’ Can you believe she said that? I went out on the balcony crying hysterically, and I said, ‘What would Sasha Fierce do?’ That’s when Sasha Carter [a blend of Sasha Fierce and June Carter] was born.”

On Her Estranged Father Mike Evans, Who Recently Sold A Tell-All Interview On Adele To Britain’s The Sun: “I never knew my dad. He has no fuckin’ right to talk about me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment