Thursday 14 April 2011

Salman is the Only Person Who Genuinely Loves Me

Kangana Ranaut

Kangana Ranaut says Salman Khan will always be there for her, but their love is platonic.

Kangana, who has been single for over 2 years following a difficult breakup was effusive in her praise for Salman in an interview with the Mumbai Mirror.

"I first met Salman on the sets of Dus Ka Dum and we became friends instantly," she said. "With time, I realized that he is probably the only person in the industry who genuinely loves me."

"He has stood by me in my good and bad times. I don't know if other people will be there or not, but he will," Kangana added.

However, she was categorical in denying that she and Salman are dating.

"I am not seeing Salman. I am not seeing anybody. And when I will, I shall be very open about it. That's always the way I have been," she said.

Quizzed about rumors that she and Gerard Butler are an item, Kangana acknowledged that the Hollywood star had dropped by on set of Happy New Year while on location in the US, but refused to divulge the reason for his visit.

"I am not sharing that with anybody," she said.

In the interview, Kangana also dismissed reports that she and her Once Upon a Time in Mumbai co-star Ajay Devgn don't get along well, or that she is having problems with Sanjay Dutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment