Monday 11 April 2011

Ranbir Kapoor Mama's Boy


Ranbir Kapoor is perceived to be a player with a penchant for dating Bollywood's hotties, having been around with Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif. However, there is one lady that he has diligently stuck with since his birth – his mother.

Ranbir's mother, Neetu Singh, is the first person on his speed dial.

"I speak to her at least two or three times a day," says Ranbir. "I don't do anything in my day without actually letting her know; without actually talking to her.

"You know, she is always calling me asking me if I have eaten my lunch, my dinner, if I am doing ok,"

Ranbir's upcoming films include

Rockstar directed by Imtiaz Ali with co-stars Nargis Fakhri and Shammi Kapoor; Azan directed by Prashant Chadha with co-stars Chitrangada Singh; and Barfee directed by Anurag Basu with co-stars Ileana D’Cruz and Priyanka Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment